Whether in your soul you are nomad, wanting to explore new cultures, or you just about manage to visit your family living far away, it is obvious that we all travel a lot. When we are young, unmarried and have no children the process is much easier compared to travelling with family. Yet, travelling and especially travel preparations are often time consuming, stressful and as a result we forget things, which once again increase our stress levels and sometimes ruins our trips.
There are tons of suggestions, advice and even templates which aim to assist our efforts. Here you can see some useful links to the best advice:
Wiki How to Plan a Trip – https://www.wikihow.com/Plan-a-Trip
Wiki How to Prepare for a Trip – https://www.wikihow.com/Prepare-for-a-Trip
Wiki How to Plan a Family Vacation – https://www.wikihow.com/Plan-a-Family-Vacation
Wiki How to Plan a Vacation on a Budget – https://www.wikihow.com/Plan-a-Vacation-on-a-Budget
As you can see, there are tons of useful articles, checklists, and templates to get thing in order. Without any doubt these and many other information sources are helpful. Yet, look what happened – on the one hand these helpful tools organize our thoughts, but on the other hand it added so much new information we have to deal with, sort out, and use somehow and all that often adds to our sense of confusion.
And back to the beginning, what did we want from the beginning overall? Just to have nice trip, nothing more. And that’s exactly where FromX: All-in-One DIY Content Manager & Launcher comes into play:
Note: You’ll find a long and detailed list of actions to take below, but actually all those steps are just detailed interpretations of one simple process:
- Think about what you need
- Search and find what you need
- Sort and save/upload/bookmark what you need
- Reach it all within 1-2 seconds
- Reuse it all when you need it
- After downloading and on boarding the FromX app go to FromX Mobility & Transport category (hopefully you have selected this category while personalizing your own FromX).
- As you can see, this category contains several default subcategories, and at least one or more would definitely be helpful. Explore each and every one of them.
- Since you are just starting to plan your trip and preparations for the trip will consist of many actions you‘ll have to take, it is advisable to create a particular sub category and to give it a relevant title – “My Trip to …”
- As we mentioned earlier, there are lots of useful information sources and documents you’ll probably need, therefore import those sources as bookmarks to your Mobility & Transport category or directly to the new sub category you have created.
- If your finds include checklists, files, or anything else – create a New Note, within Mobility & Transport category or within your new subcategory, name it “Reference materials” or whatever you’d like to call it and upload to this note files of any kind. Each file can be edited anytime or shared; it’s up to you how you choose to use them.
- As mentioned earlier, FromX allows you to import all forms of digital content. So, whether you are looking for suggestions for trip destinations, suggestions for accommodation or just the best places to explore – you can and should import them to FromX, so you’ll never have to search for those information sources ever again.
- As soon as you have made your decisions regarding the trip, start preparing for it :
- You’ll need your flight/train/… tickets
- You’ll need accommodation
- You’ll need stuff for the trip that you don’t have/haven’t purchased yet
- You’ll need to compare prices for anything mentioned above
- If you were used to spending a lot of time in planning, organizing and executing those actions, FromX will save you at least 50% of the time and lots of money by utilizing the following actions:
- Import /bookmark websites which offer services related to the necessary steps – price comparison websites, suggestion websites, maps websites, and local information websites
- Import (from phone memory) or from Google Play suggested or related apps which offer the same services – whatever you prefer.
- Note: If the first action (importing links /bookmarking websites/downloading apps) seems a bit complicated remember – the second one will take just 2-3 seconds, and you’ll never have to do it again.
- Perform the necessary actions using these information/service sources and at the same time import/bookmark/upload the results of your actions – tickets, confirmations, approvals, and any other results.
- Note: You can chose how to store this data/content by making “Secondary Bookmarks” or making screenshots and uploading them to a new note (which we advise you to create and to name it “Trip docs” for example.
- If you do not have the things you need for a trip, you are advised to check out what FromX’s “My Shopping” has to offer. You can find shopping based on item categories (including a simultaneous search for any particular item in multiple shops), price comparison features, and much more.
- When everything is set, decided and completed, make digital copies of all documents you could ever need – your passport, insurance, driving license… you name it.
- And for the trip itself – since you never know what might happen during the trip, and you can’t even be sure that your destination has Wi-Fi or mobile internet – don’t forget to import the necessary tools to allow you to manage any possible situation, including Offline translator apps, geo-location based suggestions apps and others.
- During the trip you’ll definitely take photos and make videos – so it is strongly suggested you create this trip related note (within your trip subcategory), and then import photos and videos as you see fit.
- Among all the files/photos/videos/templates/documents there will be extremely important ones, those that you’ll want to store and save forever. In this case FromX offers (within given upgrade plans) Unlimited Cloud Storage. So you can upload an unlimited amount of data and reuse it anytime.
- Please note – even if your phone is dead, lost or stolen – the information you placed within FromX (100% of the information within your subscription plan) and all the information (except files) will always be accessible every time you login to your FromX account.
As you can see – there is nothing complicated about using FromX for your next trip. Everything is completely intuitive and logical.
FromX is not just another tool to perform specific tasks, FromX is new way to experience, manage and use any content to boost your personal productivity and ensure you never lose a thing.
And by the way, FromX is not just for managing your preparations for your next trip, FromX is a complete continuation of your mobile and your productive self.